The subscription management application is designed to allow organizations to manage the subscription life cycle of assets they have leased / rented / installed at a customer location.
Ideally build for industry segments like:
- White goods maintenance providers.
- Utility providers – Solar panels etc.
- Any other services cost which is assessed based on time.
Life cycle features of the solution include
- Producing the service contract with the customer. Application will capture asset specific information including any registration number, manufacturer details and subjective comments to capture the condition of the underlying product for which service is required.
- Rules based dynamic pricing based on asset category, service history and asset quality.
- Maintain the service history including any repairs, spare parts used etc. This is an option for future pricing too.
- Job schedule management, including generation of job cards and tracking of job status.
- Invoice generation and dispatch.
- Payment reconciliation
The Rental/Space management application is designed to maintain and manage the provision of rental management of any multiple user fixed assets.
It is ideally build for industry segments like:
- Shopping malls
- Billboard space management
- Commercial buildings
Life cycle features of the solution includes:
- Rental contract management – production of the contracts for rental space based on specific parameters selected by the prospect /customer.
- Consolidated Asset register to provide the customer a view of all the different assets currently being managed and their status. The system contains relevant details such as location, facilities and whether it is a fixed shop or a pop-up shop.
- Dynamic rules-based pricing engine that will calculate pricing based on the features of the shop/space chosen and customer provided components such as duration, dates required etc.
ABN/ACN Lookup Service ABN-lookup allows the user to store ABN (Australia Business Number) details against an account in Salesforce.
The Australian Government provides access to publicly available information supplied by business when they register. ABN details can be queried at http://abr.business.gov.au/. Our app simplifies this process by making the call out via Salesforce and storing the response in a custom object linked to the account record.
- Caters for public companies, private companies and sole traders.
- Easy to install and configure- be up and running in minutes.
- Simple to configure.
SmartMate is a Lightning-exclusive Virtual Assistant that makes Salesforce users’ daily tasks look easy. Take that leap of “one click” towards a more efficient workday.
Who Can use SmartMate?
- Admins – Get all your Admin tasks off your desk faster with SmartMate.
- Sales Reps – Reclaim yourself as an efficient “Sales Rep” when you get all information in just a click.
- Service Reps – “Service Reps” – Plan a productive workday when SmartMate helps you manage your open cases
- SmartMate is a Lightning exclusive Virtual Assistant that takes out the efforts from your day to day operations. It comes with a set of configurable commands which can be used to perform most of the tasks with just one click.
- Admin can create user, change profile, assign roles, change email faster
- Sales Rep can view “My Leads”, “My Opportunities” “View Leads as per scoring”
- Service Rep can search and view “My open cases”
- All the functions are performed in the chat window with the help of commands
- Built on native Salesforce platform, Hence readily available and doesn’t require any integration!
- Free Version: Configured to perform Basic salesforce functions for Salesforce Admin and Sales/Service User
- Paid version: SmartMate can be customized to provide larger set of services as per business needs.
- Can be available on Salesforce1 App.