Centelon is a technology company that carries an unflinching passion to help clients innovate, adapt, and succeed. We are a technology products and services company. At Centelon, we harness the power of AI, digital and other emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the evolving world. Centelon is a trusted partner of large and mid-size businesses in Financial Services, Media, Logistics, Energy & Utilities industries. We have offices in Australia, Singapore, and India.
Who are you?
- Ambitious: You are an ambitious individual who is eager to develop their skills and progress their career at every opportunity in the rapidly developing data ecosystem.
- Mateship: You thrive as a part of high performing teams and love sharing your knowledge with your peers and clients.
- Bias to Action: You seize opportunities when you see them and use them for personal, professional, and business growth.
- Passionate: You are passionate about data and love to deliver high performing data solutions for our clients.
What is the opportunity?
We are searching for a Data Engineering Consultant to strengthen our capabilities in following areas
- Data movements is about bringing the right data to the right places. This could be using data integration tools or data processing frameworks for real-time / batch integrations
- Datastores are about finding a home for your data. Ranging from databases (relational or NoSQL) and warehouse to cloud based data platforms
- Data modelling is about act of exploring data-oriented structures and architecting data systems for performance.
Expected Technical Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in building and optimizing data pipelines and architectures in high availability environments
- Strength in SQL, data modelling and ETL development
- Ability to extract data from multiple sources using tools such as Kafka, Sqoop and Nifi
- Demonstrated experience of working in Hadoop ecosystem using Parquet and Avro
- Experience in working on databases such as Postgres and MongoDb
- Ability to write complex Hive queries
- Data transformation using Spark
- Experience on pipelining tools such as Oozie and Airflow
- Experience on AWS tools such as EMR, RDS and Redshift will be an added advantage