- Maintaining application support processes and making sure BAU processes are going on schedule.
- Using application management software and tools to investigate issues, collect performance statistics and create reports.
- Managing incidents according to agreed procedures
- Work with admin to analyse service and component availability, reliability, maintainability and serviceability.
- Reviewing system software updates and identifying those that merit action.
- Investigating and coordinating the resolution of potential and actual service problems.
Key skills and experience
- At least 3 years hands-on experience with SAS 9.x language programming skills experience is essential
- Experience with maintaining SAS on Linux application servers is highly desirable
- Experience in enterprise application systems analysis and development, including service Delivery Lifecycle