Looking for a Business Analyst who will work with the sales team to build solutions for prospective customers, and then own the implementation & on-boarding of new clients. The role is super critical for us as it directly impacts the revenue and customer satisfaction.
• Understand customers’ business needs and devise appropriate solutions using LeadSquared
• Understand the software and tools ecosystem of Customer and come up with best possible ways of connecting LeadSquared to them.
• Come up and implement the best way of importing existing customer data and digital assets
• Execute the implementation plan: Make the customer live within promised timeframe.
• Be single point of contact for customer on implementation including any integrations.
• Communicate work status to client and internal stakeholders on a regular basis
• Work with Sales, Customer Success and Customer Support teams to ensure that they understand any customizations done or unique needs served for the customer
• Work closely with the product development team to share client feedback and for post-implementation reviews
• Track key metrics and KPIs related to implementation success
• Identify implementation areas that can be automated and work with the product or customer success teams to automate them
• Upsell / cross-sell LeadSquared product or services wherever applicable Requirements:
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree engineering or technology Leadsquared (CRM) configuration experience is added advantage
• 3+ years of mandatory experience in Implementation world class products
• Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/task simultaneously
• Exception problem solving and solutioning skills
• Customer success oriented attitude
• Excellent written and oral English skills
• Understanding of how cloud based applications are delivered and consumed
• Understand of unique feature and challenges of SaaS applications
• Exceptional critical thinking skills is a plus
• Flexibility to travel is required
• Timely execution oriented professionals will be preferred
• Focus on quality and attitude to excel will be a big plus