- Conducting a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Understanding the life cycle of various processes within business and support teams and performing an impact analysis on various systems, data and processes involved.
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Creating process documents for newly implemented process and conducting a training session for operational users.
- Running the support data processes for Support teams and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Managing and maintaining reporting dashboards for various business processes, presenting the dashboards to key stakeholders.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
- Support business team’s data requirements in their business initiatives.
- Implementing and testing of solutions.
- Implement automation steps in repetitive and standardised tasks.
- Understanding end-to-end processes, while performing specific support tasks.
- MS Excel, Excel Macros, MS Access, Dashboard Preparation and Reporting
- MS Visio process flow & data flow diagrams.
- Excellent Data skills in Excel, comparing large sets of data and processing the data.
- Keen to learn new data processes in a fast paced compliance environment and run the processes.
- SIT, UAT Testing Skills
- Structure, Manage, Author SQL statements, clauses & database.
- Effective Stakeholder Management, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Documentation & Writing Skills, Confident Presenter
- Process Automation skills would be an advantage.
- FATCA, CRS knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Data visualisation tool experience and Python programming expereince would be an added advantage.
GUIDEWIRE EXPERIENCE IS MUST