The Global Salesforce practice head will demonstrate the knowledge of business processes and diverse technologies having led a large Salesforce practice covering diverse range of Salesforce cloud ecosystem. The Global Salesforce Practice Head would manage multiple responsibilities including a strategist, practice leader, operations, people’s leader, delivery, and a presales expert.
The Global Salesforce practice head will be responsible for driving Centelon’s global Salesforce business and growth across global markets.
Key role dimensions would include
- Building and growing Salesforce practice as per company target and future market focus.
- Meet revenue targets.
- Talent acquisition and development including managing attrition.
Essential job functions:
- Overall experience of over 15+ years with relevant experience in Salesforce.
- Demonstrated experience of minimum 5 years in having managed a sizeable Salesforce practice.
- Managed the Salesforce practice to deliver customer success.
- Aligns Salesforce growth strategy with overall enterprise applications focus and firm’s business strategy
- Demonstrate thought leadership to help grow organisations Salesforce practice as a leading global Salesforce services provider
- Coordinates with various chapters / service lines and global sales teams to drive the overall competency growth as per market needs, future market focus and help define workable Go to Market (GTM) focus.
- Help drive business from ongoing clients and help win new clients.
- Actively support sales opportunities by leveraging solutions, offerings and services and translate them into strong value proposition for clients and help win most deals.
- Effectively monitor the overall practice resources to drive them towards being relevant to Salesforce technologies and market always needs.
- Contributes industry expertise and understanding of client business.
- Support delivery teams on various projects to have the required multi-discipline Salesforce team.
- Demonstrate eminence across various technologies and products that complement Salesforce solutions and develop a team with deep knowledge of such products and technologies.
- Provide expertise within the context of each project in a manner designed to increase the overall Salesforce knowledge of team members.
- Co-ordinate and leverage relationships with leading Salesforce and product vendors to assimilate product expertise build internal resources and help build thought leadership/POCs to grow business.