- Work closely with team members, designers, and product owners in product engineering division.
- Build and ship high-quality, clean, testable, scalable, maintainable, and robust code.
- Participate in design and code reviews; contribute to the UX, UI, and integration with backend.
- Engage in-depth for technical and product design discussions with the team.
- Experience in Material Design language is needed.
- Working experience with D3.js to visualize data will be an additional advantage.
- Build tools like Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, and Bower.
- Working experience with version control systems like Git, Maven and SDLC tools such as Jenkins and JIRA.
- Experience with RxJS and understanding sync/async design patterns with REST-based microservices will be a bonus.
- Familiarity with Linux or any flavour of Unix is desirable.