- Develop relationships with technology stakeholders, take the learnings from project engagements and inform security decision making in shifting common architectural patterns and enterprise strategy
- Work with multiple scrum teams to provide design and technical guidance.
- Develop End to End solution architecture for large programs.
- Perform solution assessments of various options for its pros and cons and identify the optimal solution path.
- Develop and maintain re-usable architecture and design patterns for consumption by the broader solution architecture practice
- Foster a collaborative culture for the development of strategic thinking within Architecture teams
- Ensure appropriate knowledge management and accurate documentation across domains in the enterprise security architecture practice
- Document, socialise and present outcomes of key decisions during security architectural engagements
- Advise projects on appropriate security patterns aligning to the organisation’s security standards
Education and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Business studies or Engineering discipline with specific studies in Information Technology
- 14+ years’ experience in IT, including 5+ years as an Solution Architect
- Deep knowledge of Azure with certification in Azure.
- Experience with Solution Architecture and IT Project Delivery (mandatory)
- Have a proven ability to be drive complex Solution Architecture for Cloud driven engagements at a detailed level across a broad range of engagement and industries (preferably financial services & utilities)
- Having a track record within a number of large scale IT programmes, taking ownership of the Architecture and Design activities and outputs
- Have worked in one or more of the following sectors: Utilities, Banking, Public Sector.
- Be comfortable working with client executives and senior management
Outside of core Solution Architecture experience ideally to have experience in one or more of the following: Enterprise Architecture, Integration Architecture, Data Architecture, and Development Architecture.
Key Behavioural Skills required
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer-service focus and strong customer management skills.
Key Technical Skills required
- Strong knowledge of Cloud patterns and architecture.
- Strong knowledge of Azure. Certification is preferred
- Strong knowledge of overall security patterns including application, network and infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of Dev Ops tools supporting end to end automation.