- Responsible for generating new revenue by prospecting, identifying, and closing new business and new logos in the region
- Own and achieve sales targets for new business sales.
- Research and build a pipeline of who could be the potential client.
- Generate continued demand for Centelon’s offerings within client accounts by developing trust and a deep understanding of strategic business initiatives.
- Handle objections and drive them towards positive conclusions.
- Reporting on sales activity, productivity and forecasting to senior sales management
Solution / Proposal
- Work closely with Solutions team and presales team in responding to Enterprise level RFP/Tenders.
- Form and lead multi-disciplinary, cross functional teams, to identify, pursue, position and win opportunities
- Assist in development of use cases, collateral, formal case studies and press releases highlighting Centelon’s solution success.
- Built and finalize commercial proposal and Negotiate contracts
Strategy and Account Management
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Leadership and other functions within the organization to develop effective Sales strategy for the account and the region.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to build and grow your account base and acquire key target accounts
- Define Centelon’s relationship strategy within accounts, including engaging with senior leadership team, coordinating business reviews, and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Build and manage relationships with decision-making CXO level executives as well as IT leadership by understanding their business pain points and desired outcomes and articulating a clear vision for our solutions
- Establish account relationships with key decision-makers when necessary to drive deals forward
- Responsibility to account manage the client post-delivery for retention and leveraging the upselling opportunities
Partner / Alliance Relationship
- Built collaborative relationships with Centelon’s network of strategic partners to identify new business opportunities and increase customer value
- 5+ years of Experience in selling Enterprise product in FS space, Consulting and bespoke IT solutions
- Experience in remote selling in the India
- Management Graduate from premium institute
- Successful track record of consistently hitting targets in a high-value transaction sales environment.
- Individually closing complex deals involving multiple stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker, and problem solver with attention to detail
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
- Willingness to do short domestic travels and day trips for client / prospect meeting
- Understand high-level Demand Generation process and Outbound Lead Gen process
- Must be an assertive team player with high energy to work in fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience in using CRM tools.
- Strong presentation and demonstration skills.
- Ability to communicate value proposition to potential Customers and partners
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative and Innovative, thinks outside the box to find new solutions to problems and challenges; Solution oriented