We are looking for engineers who can work on, contribute, and innovate in cutting edge full stack along with battle tested contemporary open source components on public clouds.
Centelon is a business-technology solutions and services company. Centelon is a trusted partner of large – mid size businesses in Banking, Insurance, Non-profit, Logistics, Media, Energy & Utilities domain. We are a multinational company with offices in Australia, Singapore, New Zealand and India.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with your team members (Onsite & remote), developers across multiple Teams
- Lead and Automate – functional & integration Test suite
- Work with team to share knowledge and Learnings
- Contribute significantly to the testing of Centelon Products
- Plan and execute Testing activities in each sprint for Product testing
- Managing testing resources and delivery both in-person and interstate.
- Design and implement test strategy for business platforms.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Extensive test experience on large scale enterprise wide application development projects.
- Experience in Automation of Functional and Integration Testing using – Selenium Web Driver, SOAP UI, Postman, Parasoft, etc.
- Strong Experience in Testing API integration and API Automation
- Good understanding of DB queries & Procedures
- Proven understanding of Software development methodologies: Agile/ Scrum, Feature Driven Development (FDD, Test Driven Development, etc.
- Strong Banking / Financial Domain knowledge
- Experience in Testing Cloud-based application highly regarded
- Planning and development of quality test design and test cases that meet test objectives
- Proven ability to communicate effectively
- Experience in Product testing and Exp in Salesforce testing highly regarded
- Experience in a cloud-based infrastructure environment highly regarded
- Demonstrate experience working in a test team environment whilst maintaining focus and achieving outcomes and meeting deadlines.