Analyse, extract and manipulate system data to provide divisional performance reports and a variety of regular and ad hoc reports for government, compliance, teaching & learning, etc.
• Provide solutions to Business Requirements using proprietary reporting capabilities provided by business applications.
• Provide business critical operational reporting and data to Business Users.
• Ensure data is secured and privacy is maintained at all stages of reporting.
• Maintain agreed tools, methods and procedures used to resolve user identified requests and incidents in line with service level agreements.
• Ensure problems are fully documented within the relevant systems and enable development of problem solutions.
• Develop training and support material for management and operational reports.
• Ensure appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in Management and Operational Reporting functions.
• Be accessible and respond in a timely manner to client enquiries; provide clear advice and options directed to client needs.